Convert Dry Ice Pellets to Dry Ice Slices.
The R1000H pellet-to-slice reformer is an ideal solution for dry ice pellet businesses that want to diversify dry ice production capabilities by adding slice and mini-block dry ice to their product range. The R1000H has the flexibility to reform dry ice pellets from 3 mm to 16 mm (1/8” – 5/8”) into high quality dry ice slices/mini blocks – ranging from 0.25 kg (0.55 lbs) up to 3.3 kg (7.28 lbs). The system can run up to 1,000 press cycles per hour and can reform up to 1,000 kg (2,204 lbs) of dry ice per hour, depending on slice format and the pellet volume supply.
The R1000H utilises the Beckhoff Industrial PC, which includes a 15” colour touch panel that provides intelligent control and easy operation. The stainless steel machine has special features, such as an enclosed cabinet and insulated hopper, ensuring dry ice density is high and sublimation loss is low. With an exit slice conveyor, the R1000H can easily be integrated into current production environments.
Reforming pellets into slices reduces dry ice consumable cost and is a simplified and safer process when compared with traditional block cutting which, in many regions, is a manual operator process. The pellet-to-slice reforming process eliminates the hazards of cutting blocks and reduces CO2 waste significantly.
THE COLD JET DIFFERENCE:
The R1000H Advantage
SureFlow Dosing and Reforming System
Accepts pellets ranging from diameter 3 mm to 16 mm (1/8” to 5/8”).
Vary slice thickness from 16 mm up to 90 mm (5/8” up to 3 ½”).
15” colour touch display optimised for easy and intelligent control via multi-lingual context.
Cold Jet CONNECT™
Remotely monitor, diagnose and implement corrective action from any location.
- SureFlow Dosing and Reforming System accepts pellets ranging from diameter 3 mm to 16 mm (1/8” to 5/8”)
- Vary slice thickness from 16 mm up to 90 mm (5/8” up to 3 ½”)
- Automatic slice thickness adjustment via HMI screen
- Single, dual and triple slice press head designs provide optimal capacity
- Quick Change Press Head adjusts slice dimensions in less than 15 minutes
- Recipe program enables user to set predefined slice formats
- Superior slice quality with less than 1% breakage
- Servo technology for fast and precise motion control (mould filling and slice ejecting)
- Cold Jet CONNECT™ for remote support and maintenance
- Custom-designed conveyors for slice production integration and automation
|Dimensions||195.6 x 149.9 x 203.2 cm|