Designed for 24/7 Dry Ice Production.
The fully automated P3000 will produce on demand up to 2,400 lbs (1,090 kg) per hour of high-density dry ice pellets or nuggets using a source of Liquid CO₂ and electrical power. With the ability to run all four barrels simultaneously or a set of two barrels independently, the P3000 is ready to meet any level of demand.
THE COLD JET DIFFERENCE:
The P3000 Advantage
24/7 Production Capability
Designed for non-stop operation in the most demanding environments.
Fully Interchangeable Extrusion Die Plates
Mechanically optimised for maximum dry ice density while using energy more efficiently and extending the life cycle of the hydraulics.
All operator controls are at eye-level, located close together on side of unit, away from dry ice discharge.
Open Frame Design
Uncluttered, open frame design allows for easy maintenance.
- Requires minimum floor space for maximum productivity
- Uncluttered, open frame design allows for easy maintenance
- All operator controls are at eye-level, located close together on side of unit, away from dry ice discharge
- Fully automated start up and shut down with 3-Phase industrial voltage for global installations
- Power and control electric systems meet NFPA and IEC directives
- Four electro-hydraulic linear extruders
|Dimensions||274.3 x 182.9 x 223.5 cm|
Allow your dry ice production equipment to meet all your production needs with the proper pellet or nugget die plate. Cold Jet’s pelletizers can be properly outfitted to ensure optimal performance and reliability.