The Dry Ice Production Hub
Produce High Quality Dry Ice in Remote Areas.
The Dry Ice Production Hub is either a PR120H or PR350H pelletizer integrated with a 10ft High Cube ISO Transportable Container, capable of producing up to 120kg/265lbs or 350kg/772lbs of dry ice pellets per hour. Cold Jet’s Dry Ice Production Hub is mobile and enables easy set up and handling of dry ice production. The system is ready to use by supplying electrical power and liquid CO2. As a mobile solution, it allows dry ice production in various facilities and in rugged, tough environments. With low ownership and maintenance costs, you can supply fresh, high quality dry ice on demand.
THE COLD JET DIFFERENCE:
The Dry Ice Production Hub Advantage
Produce Dry Ice Anywhere
Our solution provides temporary dry ice production in remote areas with space and production constraints.
Mobile and Rugged
Contained in a 10ft high cube ISO transportable container.
One button operation enables ease of use and quick start up.
Cold Jet CONNECT™
Remotely monitor, diagnose and implement corrective action from any location.
Dry Ice Production Hub Features
- 10ft high cube ISO transportable container divided into a machine and filling room
- Fully automated, one-button operation
- Control with a touch panel in the filling room
- Noise emission protection
- Automatic production stop with a full dry ice container sensor
- Electrical power and liquid CO2 as the only utilities
- CO2 supply piping with a quick connection
- CO2 Safety Monitoring System
- Ventilation and heating system to control room temperature
- Equipped with operator instruction and safety procedures
- Custom design on request
- Cold Jet CONNECT monitoring, remote support and diagnostics
Dry Ice Production Hub Specifications
|Dimensions||299 x 245 x 290 cm|
|Weight||3154 with PR120H kg|
|Power Consumption||3 x 400V+N+PE 50Hz, 10kW|
|Liquid CO2 Pressure Range||232 – 319 psi (16 – 22 bar)|
Allow your dry ice production equipment to meet all your production needs with the proper pellet or nugget die plate. Cold Jet’s pelletizers can be properly outfitted to ensure optimal performance and reliability.